- £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Private Client Fee Earner – Full or Part time
My client is law firm currently going through expansion. They are now looking for an experienced Private Client Fee Earner to join their team
Private Client Services Specifically in the area of complex private client services advice and support might include:
· Drafting wills including wills for complex family situations and including trusts.
· Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and advising generally on elderly client issues including Deputyships and other Court of Protection applications. Being sympathetic to the particular needs of elderly clients.
· Advising client on Inheritance Tax Planning including drafting settlements.
· Preparing and administering trusts including Deeds of Retirement and Appointment of Trustees, documents altering the terms of the trusts.
· Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice.
· Dealing with the administration of estates including intestacy, high value estates including estates where lifetime gifts have been made, Business Property Relief and/or Agricultural Property Relief have been claimed.
· Managing highly sensitive and emotive cases.
· Contributing to the firm’s knowledge bank.
My client is looking for an Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 2 years’ experience
If you’re interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Fragnito-Day at Nelson Chambers