- £50,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
My client, a successful Legal 500 firm in London, are seeking a Trust Manager to join their very well regarded Tax & trusts team within their Private Client department.
The main responsibilities are as follows;
- Trust Administration
- Trust Accounting
- Tax Administration & Compliance
- Speaking with Bankers, Investment Managers, External Accountants and Auditors
- Analysis of Investment Performance
- Creation of Policy Statements
- Financial Analysis on larger projects
- Billing and Fee Collection
The Ideal candidate will be a kin to the following;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Complex Trust Accounting including charities & Landed Estates
- Knowledge of Taxation for both Onshore and Offshore Trusts.
- Knowledge of indirect Taxation
- Awareness of Charity Accounting
- Understanding of personal taxation matters
- Understanding of Estate Administration
- Professional Qualification – TEP, CTA for example.
- Salary - £Neg
- Benefits – Life Assurance, Medical Insurance, Health Insurance, Personal Pension Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Leave – 25 Days
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top flight firm in Private Client and deal with some interesting and varied clientele and work. For more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Finch Hare at Nelson Chambers