- £50,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
My client is a top 200 law firm based in the heart of Cambridge. Due to recent success, they are now looking for a Senior Associate Corporate Solicitor to join their team.
Specifically, in the area of corporate and commercial law services, advice and support might include: Advising clients in varied aspects of corporate and partnership law, including:
· Business and share acquisitions and disposals;
· Management buy-outs;
· Share re-organisations, issues, buy-backs and transfers;
· Advice to company directors;
· Corporate governance;
· Joint ventures and shareholder arrangements etc.
· Advice on partnerships and limited liability partnerships
This will be an all round position but you will be given the opportunity to venture into the IT & intellectual property space.
My client is looking for a Solicitor with at least 6 years PQE in corporate & commercial law.
If you’re interested, please apply or get into contact with Andrew Fragnito-Day at Nelson Chambers.