- £36,000 - £38,000 Per Annum
This niche corporate firm of solicitors in the West End are keen to hire a legal experienced revenue professional to work directly with Partners and Associates across the firm.
Reporting to the Head of Accounts your role will be to;
- Handle all WIP and aged debt targets building relationships with all fee earners
- Handle all correspondence between the firm and the client making detailed notes of each correspondence.
- Working the PAs, you will raise detailed client bills according to fee earners instructions.
- Lead on credit contol matters to ensure overdue bills are paid promptly.
- Additional responsibilities will involve handling general matter queries such as time transfers and write offs. You will be in regular contact with a number of key clients so you must be diplomatic when dealing with each client.
This role will suit an existing Revenue Controller currently working for an established law firm looking to move into a smaller role with more autonomy and responsibility. If you are; target driven, analytical, highly organised, and have a good knowledge of credit management systems, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply please contact Nelson Chambers for more information.