- £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Nelson Chambers is working with a Lexcel accredited, modern and dynamic law firm in Diss. They are looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Lawyer who is passionate about their work and who is eager to promote the firm and join in marketing activities. This well-established law firm encourages development and has ambitious plans for growth.
Working with the support of the Residential Conveyancing Team you will be in direct contact with clients advising them on all aspects of residential conveyancing.
The role will include -
- Taking responsibility of your own caseload.
- Offering first class client care and excellent attention to detail.
- Dealing with all aspects of Residential Conveyancing from beginning through till the end.
- Play a key role in marketing and business development of the Private Client Team with involvement in networking and business development activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced lawyer who is looking for a career development and future progression within the role.
If you're interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Fragnito-Day at Nelson Chambers