- £45,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
A busy Legal 500 firm based in Peterborough is looking for an experienced solicitor to join the busy Tier 1 Real Estate department working on commercial real estate matters, specifically landlord & tenant work.
The clients are large occupiers and landlords. The successful candidate should have acted for a wide variety of landlord and tenant clients, including major retailers, leisure operators, land owners, property developers, financial institutions and local authorities.
· Types of matters they will have dealt with include:
· Grant, assignment, underletting and termination of leases;
· Act on dilapidations and end of term obligations and responsibilities;
· Management advice; supplemental licences and deeds of variation;
· Pre-let documentation for new developments;
· Lease renewals;
· Agricultural land issues.
You will have your own portfolio of varied, high quality transactions and liaise closely with colleagues across the firm to deliver excellent client service.
You must demonstrate relevant expertise in:
· Drafting, reviewing and amending documentation;
· Strategically advising clients in meetings, on the telephone and in writing;
· Meeting and managing client expectations;
· Legal research;
· Contributing to department know-how;
· Negotiating with counterparts.
Candidates must have a relevant background within a specialist commercial property team, ideally from a medium-sized regional law firm; with a good technical knowledge and experience of commercial landlord and tenant work, commercial sales and purchases and (whilst not essential) some corporate and banking support experience.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the top law firms in East Anglia.
For further information please contact Ella Britton