- £40,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
Nelson Chambers have taken instruction from a very highly regarded Legal 500 Accredited firm located in South London. We have been engaged to assist in their search for a Private Client Solicitor to join their team in their well appointed offices.
Private Client law being an important practice area for the firm, my client attracts a large range of clients. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team locally.
The Key Responsibilities;
- Take client instructions and progress matters independently
- Handle a mixed caseload of Wills, Probates, LPA’s and Trusts
- Provide a customer centric service in a courteous and efficient manner
- Work methodically though a caseload with conflicting priorities inc. file management, administration, time-recording and accounting
- Recognise and exploit cross selling opportunities
- Keep knowledge up to date on Private Client Law
- Minimum of 4+ PQE
- Experience in Wills (complex), Estate Administration & Trust matters.
The remuneration for this position is negotiable, dependant on your background and experience. There is a highly competitive benefits package on offer!
Should you be considering your options currently & wish to be considered for the position or would like more information, please contact Finch at Nelson Chambers for a discreet discussion or simply apply now!