- £40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
- Agile Working
My client, a successful and growing law firm in North London have an opening within their business for a Fee Earner to join their Private Client team on a Part Time basis. The firm can accommodate candidates on a short notice period due to the current incumbent leaving the position shortly.
The successful candidate for this position will be a confident and knowledgeable Private Client Professional. This can be a solicitor / legal executive with 3+ years of post qualification experience.
The position will be to assist with the following but not limited to;
- -Administering High Value estates, these may involve Nil Rate Band Trusts and Discretionary Trusts of Residue
- -Distribution and Donation of Funds / Assets
- -Estate Administration
- -Drafting complex & simple Wills.
- -Act as a Liaison between beneficiaries, executors, trustees and charities
- -Preparation of Attendance Notes, Documents and Deeds
- -Estate Accounts
- -LPA's & Deputyships
The remuneration for this position will range between £40,000 - £45,000 pro rata + benefits, dependent upon your level of experience.
Should you like more information or wish to be considered for this position, please don’t hesitate to contact Finch Hare at Nelson Chambers for a discreet discussion or simply apply now!