- £18,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
Nelson Chambers is working with a medium sized law firm based in Chelmsford. Due to increased workload, they are looking for a Conveyancing Secretary to join their firm.
- Answering the telephone, taking messages
- Receiving and sorting incoming post
- Day to day typing of correspondence, letters and emails
- Diary Management and liaising with the office to ensure this is in sync
- File opening and File closing
- Scheduling files for archiving and retrieval of files from storage
- Carrying out registrations with Land Registry
- Stamp Duty, logging and payments of
- Legal form completions ie AP1, TR1, TA13
- Sending out of client care letters with all relevant paperwork for completion
- Liaising with estate agents and providing updates on relevant files
- Creating and amending of legal documents
My client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary within conveyancing.
If you're interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Fragnito-Day at Nelson Chambers.