- £25,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
- Study Support
My client, an established and successful business and private client law firm in North London are seeking to bolster their operational function with the addition of a Legal Cashier.
The full service firm is well positioned with well appointed offices in a bustling part of the town with plenty of footfall to attract new clients.
The duties are as follows;
- Processing transactions on the firms behalf in alignment with SRA Accounts rules and the FCA guidelines for authorised professional firms.
- Perform a credit balance check for all office business to ensure that unbilled disbursements and unpaid bills are flagged, daily.
- Preparation of client bank reconciliations
- Preparation and execution of CHAPS & BACS payments
- Identification and allocation of incoming funds
- Archiving client accounts as directed
- Financial administrative duties as required.
This position is full time and permanent and is a great opportunity to join a busy independent firm within a supportive and fun team.
The remuneration for this role will be up to £28,000 p/a DOE with the additional option of study support!
Should you wish for more information or to be considered for the position, please don't hesitate to contact Finch at Nelson Chambers for a discreet discussion or simply apply now!