- £35,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
An experienced family solicitor is sought to join the busy Family department in this Legal 500 Practice with offices in Luton, Harpenden and Milton Keynes. The firm is long established with a varied client base.
We strive to retain quality employees by offering opportunities for development and progression.
We offer a range of benefits including pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance, free conveyancing for your own sale and purchase, a free Will and also an additional day’s holiday for your Birthday.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years PQE;
- An excellent technical background;
- The ability to handle a mixed caseload of private family law matters;
- Experience handling high net worth cases;
- A proven track record for maximising and recovering chargeable hours;
- The necessary skills to undertake marketing and business development initiatives to support the firm and department strategy.
- To contribute to a profitable Family department;
- To develop and enhance the reputation of the Family department;
- To work closely with Partners and other staff in the department to develop and promote excellent policies and procedures to ensure the best level of service is provided to clients;
- To process clients’ instructions on a timely, cost effective and professional manner;
- To ensure that funds on account are collected from the client at the commencement of a matter to cover costs and disbursements;
- To ensure debts are recovered promptly;
- To maintain the professional standards expected of a solicitor;
- To cross refer work to other departments based on the client’s needs;
- To identify opportunities for introducing procedures via the use of IT systems.
If you’re interested, please apply or get in contact with Austen Soper at Nelson Chambers.