Nelson Chambers is pleased to be working with a central London firm in their search for a solicitor to join their busy, well-regarded and expanding team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years PQE gained in the employment department of a similar firm. This is a great opportunity for an experienced employment solicitor looking for the next step in their career.
Required Skills/Experience (non-exhaustive)
- 2 – 5 years PQE
- Strong Academics
- Confidence to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong drafting skills in both contentious and non-contentious work.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct of employment tribunal proceedings.
- A strong billing record
- Ambition and desire to take on responsibility
In return the successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and a rewarding career in a flexible and co-operative working environment.
For further information and a confidential discussion contact Darren Bacon at Nelson Chambers.