Nelson Chambers is pleased to be working with an established and well-regarded firm in their search for an employment solicitor to join their busy London team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate technical ability, commercial awareness as well as excellent time management and communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities (non-exhaustive)
- Day to day management of caseload
- Drafting of tribunal documents including defenses and preparation of trial bundles and witness statements
- Preparation and presentation of training to clients
- Accurately record and achieve billing targets
- Actively participate in marketing and business development initiatives
- To undertake advocacy if required
- 2 – 5 years PQE
- Strong academic background
- Detailed knowledge of Employment Law
- Resilient and focused with a can-do attitude.
- Bonus scheme of up to 25% of salary
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension (5% contribution)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Required Skills/Experience (non-exhaustive)
In return the successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and rewarding career within a friendly and supportive team.
Other benefits include:
For more information please contact Darren Bacon at Nelson Chambers for a confidential discussion.