Nelson Chambers is pleased to be working with a central London boutique firm in their search for an employment lawyer to join their expanding employment team. Working closely with the head of department this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced employment law solicitor to contribute to the direction and growth of the department.
The successful candidate will have experience gained in the full range of employment law matters both contentious and non-contentious. Corporate support will be a key aspect of this role including advising and reviewing contracts for senior executives.
· 4 – 8 years PQE
· A flexible approach and the willingness to go the extra mile.
· Corporate support experience
· Ambition and desire to take on responsibility
· Willingness to network and be actively involved with business development initiatives
· Confidence to work autonomously
In return the successful candidate can expect a competitive salary with discretionary bonus, no billing targets and the potential for progression.
For further information and a confidential discussion contact Darren Bacon at Nelson Chambers.