Nelson Chambers are currently representing a prestigious law firm with offices in both Berkshire and Middlesex who have built their reputation on providing clear, no-nonsense expert advice tailored to suit their client’s particular circumstances.
A new and exciting role has been created in their Berkshire office for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor with a strong focus on business development and our client is looking for pragmatic, energetic individual with well-rounded corporate commercial experience.
The ideal candidate will be at least 5 years PQE and have the ability, determination and vision to establish a department in the future. The successful candidate will possess a broad range of skills and expertise in order to deal with clients, which range from modest SMEs to nationally recognised corporations.
You will be comfortable working independently, managing your own caseload and be able to demonstrate your ability to;
- Establish, build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients, as well as colleagues in all departments and offices.
- Provide professional, timely, pragmatic and accurate advice on a broad range of matters including;
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts for all types of goods and services businesses;
- Drafting and negotiating Shareholders’ Agreements, General Partnerships/LLPS, Articles of Association, Joint Ventures, Share and Asset sales/purchases, Franchising and Restructuring deals;
- Dealing with all aspects of Management transactions (buy-in/buy-outs)
- Provide general corporate support for the firm’s other departments; commercial property, dispute resolution and employment.
- Attend and represent the firm at client meetings and marketing events.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary including benefits.
Should you require any further information or wish to be considered for the role please contact Sam Thompson at Nelson Chambers or simply apply now.