- £65,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
Nelson Chambers are currently representing a boutique law firm in Central London, who are currently seeking a qualified solicitor to join their Corporate and Commercial team. At present, they have a team of 3 Consultants and 1 Partner.
The firm are seeking a 5-10 years PQE Corporate Commercial Solicitor with experience in:
- Assisting and advising clients on:
- Purchase and Sale of Companies;
- Joint Ventures;
- Transfer and Licensing of Intellectual Property;
- Shareholder Agreements.
- Working closely with the Partner and Consultants.
- Giving estimates of costs to new clients and being responsible for managing costs throughout all matters
- To liaise with clients and opposing solicitors by telephone, post, e-mail or in person, as necessary, at every stage.
- To be responsible for all file opening and AML procedures and to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in relation to the same
- To manage a range of corporate and commercial matters from initial instruction through to matter conclusion.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and clients' documentation
- To achieve agreed levels of time-recording (as appropriate)
- To undertake any other tasks as may be required from time to time
In reward, you will be offered a salary of between £65,000- £70,000 + bonus.
Should you require any further information or wish to be considered for the role please contact Sam Thompson at Nelson Chambers or simply apply now