- £50,000 - £65,000 Per Annum
Nelson Chambers are currently representing a full service law firm based just off Chancery Lane, who are seeking a Corporate & Commercial Associate to join their team.
This role will sit within the Company/Commercial group and responsibilities will include:
- Corresponding with clients and opposing solicitors, attending meetings and negotiating with opposing parties;
- Drafting relevant documents and correspondence tailored to the client’s individual needs and requirements;
- Taking client’s instructions and advising on the law and legal issues;
- Manage a varied workload with minimal supervision;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and law reports;
- Proactively seek business development opportunities and build relationships with clients and potential clients.
The ideal candidate will be 3+ Years PQE and have experience of:
- M&A work on both the buy and sell side with experience of preparing and negotiating SPA’s and APA’s;
- Capital markets work (AIM and NEX markets) in relation to IPO’s, fund raising and regulatory advice;
- Preparing and negotiating shareholders/investment agreements and articles of association
- Corporate governance for both private and public companies
They will also be able to demonstrate the ability to handle smaller transactions with minimal partner supervision and to work within a team on larger transactions, strong client relationship skills and able to prioritise a busy workload and delegate where able.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Should you require any further information or wish to be considered for the role please contact Sam Thompson at Nelson Chambers or simply apply now.