- £22,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
I have an immediate Conveyancing Assistant role in Cambridge with a growing but highly established law firm.
The role will suit an individual who has previous experience supporting a Senior Fee Earner with experience in a Residential Conveyancing department.
- You will deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face, in order to provide advice and assistance
- You will be responsible for communicating with clients and third parties on all elements of the conveyancing transaction
- You will ensure our clients and introducers of business receive the best possible service at times
- You will prepare required documentation as required within the conveyancing process
- You will prepare the completion packs for the accounts department, to include completion statements and invoices
- You will deal with post exchange matters as directed by your team manager
- You will comply with all of the firm’s policies and procedures
- Any other administrative duties required to assist your team and other teams should the need arise
Ideally the successful candidate will be able to start immediately but anyone on a short notice period will be considered.
For further information please contact Ella Britton ASAP