- £95,000 - £105,000 Per Annum
Nelson Chambers are currently representing a niche entrepreneurial boutique law firm based in the heart of London.
With an entrepreneurial vision and the desire to succeed and grow my client is looking for forward thinking, creative Company Commercial Partner to help them push on to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be 8+ years PQE and have experience working at a large city law firm but now looking to work in a niche boutique firm with flexible working. They will need to be academic and have experience in the following areas:
- Commercial contracts of all descriptions;
- Share buy backs – HMRC clearance and documentation;
- Company share and asset sales and acquisitions;
- Shareholder agreements and articles;
- Joint Venture and MBOs;
- Fund raising – SEIS and EIS.
- Full time with flexible working to suit needs of the business;
- Responsible for recruitment, replacement of team members, training the team and marketing ideas for the teams;
- Manage a team of at least two solicitors and one trainee/paralegal
- Manage each fee earner in the team to achieve the chargeable hours target across the firm of 4 hours per day;
- Collaborate with other partners for the development of the firm;
- Oversee debt collection and payments on account.
Every partner is expected to grow their team and they will be supported by the founding partner.
Marketing and Networking
- Working with the Managing Partner to produce on-line material;
- Focus on securing repeat instructions;
- Deliver presentations at networking events;
- Present new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of £100,000 plus bonus and pension contribution.