- £55,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
Nelson Chambers is working with a 12 Partner, Legal 500 firm who have rapidly expanded over the last 12 months. They are now seeking an Associate Solicitor to head up their Employment team.
With the support of the Dispute Resolution team, you’ll be working with the current Employment Fee Earners utilising the existing business and also be given the opportunity to grow the department
- Providing legal and practical advice related to employment law issues which may include grievance, disciplinary, dismissal, redundancy, corporate re-structuring and TUPE
- Advising on both contentious and non-contentious employment issues
- Have experience of advocacy and preparing and representing on employment tribunal matter
- Possess relevant and up to date employment law knowledge
- Be commercially aware with confidence to business develop
- Providing the highest level of client care, advice and representation to our clients
- Building relationships with internal and external parties
- Ensuring that files are managed effectively and ensuring that set deadlines are met
- Participating with other senior fee earners in marketing activities including networking and regional business development initiatives to help build the practice profile and attract new business.
My client is looking for an Employment Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE, there is also the opportunity for Partnership in the near future.
If you’re interested, please apply or get into contact with Andrew Fragnito-Day at Nelson Chambers.