Nelson Chambers is delighted to be working with a dynamic firm in their search for an employment lawyer to join their ambitious and expanding employment team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and collaborative team city offices. The team undertake all aspects of employment law both contentious and non-contentious for a broad range of clients. The firm are committed to work life balance and offer flexible working including the ability to work from home.
The role will suit an experienced employment lawyer with a minimum of 4 year PQE. You can expect high quality work, good autonomy and no obstacle to progression for the right candidate.
Required Skills & Experience (non-exhaustive)
- Minimum 4 PQE
- Solid employment law experience both contentious and non-contentious for a broad client base
- Ability to manage own caseload and delegate work where appropriate
- Experience of coaching/mentoring junior colleagues (desirable)
- Team player able to build relationships at all levels
- Exceptional Client care skills
- 25 days holiday (rising with service) + additional addition 1.5 days for Christmas closure
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Corporate Discount Scheme
In return the successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and rewarding career in a progressive and forward-thinking firm.
Other benefits include:
For more information about this exciting role please contact Darren Bacon at Nelson Chambers.