- Pension, Life Assurance, Medical Insurance, Discounted Gym membership
Nelson Chambers is delighted to be working with a dynamic Top 100 firm in their search for an associate to join their ambitious and expanding London employment team. The firm provides a comprehensive employment law service to a range of clients from its city and regional offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious employment lawyer to join a firm with a supportive and collegiate culture where there is no obstacle to progression. The team undertake all aspects of employment law both contentious and non-contentious in the public and private sectors.
The role will suit an experienced employment lawyer of between 3 & 8 years PQE who is looking to achieve a better work-life balance while retaining high quality work. Enthusiasm for business development is key as is a commitment to delivering a high level of customer service at all times.
Required Skills & Experience (non-Exhaustive)
- 3 – 8 years PQE in employment law
- Strong academics
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- A team player
- Business Development
In return the successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and rewarding career in a progressive and forward-thinking firm.
Other benefits include:
- Opportunity to work with market leading individuals
- Ability to work from home 1 day per week (on completion of probationary period)
- 25 days holiday increasing with service + bank holidays + extra day for your birthday
- Life Assurance
- Medical Insurance
- Discounted Gym membership