- £50,000 - £65,000 Per Annum
Nelson Chambers are pleased to be working with a boutique employment practice based in Maidenhead in its recruitment of an employment law solicitor. This is a fantastic opportunity for a lawyer looking to reduce their daily commute and achieve a work life balance.
Acting for workers and employers providing HR and Employment Law advice. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who will be responsible for conducting and managing a caseload of advice and/or representation covering all aspects of employment law, including unfair dismissal, discrimination and TUPE. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience of conducting employment litigation.
· Good academics (2:1 or better)
· A good billing and client care/complaints record
· Be diligent, personable, and have a proven track-record of running an employment litigation caseload from first instructions to trial.
In return, you will have the opportunity to advance your career by working on a diverse and interesting range of cases. You will work in a collaborative and friendly environment and enjoy an excellent work/life balance.
· Home working (1 day per week with further flexibility when attending hearings)
· Gym membership
· Staff experience days
· Personal Development
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Darren Bacon at Nelson Chambers.