- £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
My client is a medium sized, Legal 500 accredited law firm with offices across Essex. Due to expansion, they are looking for an Employment Solicitor to join their team.
- Providing legal and practical advice related to employment law issues which may include grievance, disciplinary, dismissal, redundancy, corporate re-structuring and TUPE
- Advising on both contentious and non-contentious employment issues
- Have experience of advocacy and preparing and representing on employment tribunal matter
- Possess relevant and up to date employment law knowledge
- Be professional and able to work with autonomy
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail
- Effectively manage their time to handle a number of cases to meet client needs
- Experience of having handled litigation cases from conception to completion
- Providing the highest level of client care, advice and representation to our clients
- Building relationships with internal and external parties
- Ensuring that files are managed effectively and ensuring that set deadlines are met
My client is looking for a fully qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least two years PQE in employment law.
If you're interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Day at Nelson Chambers.